Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Salam Syawal && Salam 'Aidilfitri

Hi there!
Most of my friends knew that this year's Aidilfitri is not as great as I had last year. But that's okay, I really had fun with my relatives during the first day of raya. I didn't get too much duit raya and this is so like (N).

Yeahs, most of my uncles and aunties thought that I've been working all this while. But no? Okay? I'm still studying! I'm only sixteen tsk tsk. Just because of your thoughts, my duit raya this year is decreasing huhu. But chill~ I'm okay, lol haha. I don't want duit raya lah hehe. I was just kidding as if I'm sulking but hey I'm not! Sorry I didn't snap any pictures during this day. Actually snap, but buruk so I delete. Nevermind, raya sebulan so still got another day kan xP I don't know what to say more but I'm sooooo happy today and it was great so far. Oh ya, InsyaAllah, I will visit arwah Shazni's grave on third of Syawal with Cindy and Aidil. Maybe, perhaps lah.

Salam Aidilfitri, to all muslimin and muslimat in Malaysia and wherever you are. I wanna take this chance to apologize for what I've done wrong to you in any ways. I know there are a lot of you who are hating me like way bad but I'm really sorry for my wrong doings. Please, help me to change for good. Thanks so much.

Love&&Care,
Emalina

No comments:

Post a Comment