Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thank You So Much


Omg! I felt so touched. Thanks so much Yan for being concern about me. I seriously don't know how to thank you for not making me sad. Even though that I'm not 100% happy, but you've made me smile when reading your text. I'm really touched. I know I'm so dramatic or whatsoever you wanna call me but what ever it is, I really love you Azyan Izzati for always being concern about me.

Oh and yes, I'm appreciate all of your advices like seriously. I keep reminding all your advices on my mind every single day, every single night, every single minute, every single and every single second. You want me to repeat that? haha no need lah k. I'm so tired to type them all, but i seriously want you to know that I really love you way much even though we didn't so close. Hik.

Lots of love from me,
Emalina ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment