Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Everyone Changed, Thank you so much!


Hey, I don't know. I just updated my blog just now but I still want update it again again and all over again. This time, I feel so sad so dissapointed. I'm sorry but I think this is a better place for me to flow how hurt my feeling now, i mean my blog. Yes, absolutely. This post is about my friend, Een. You guys maybe don't know who is he but I know who is he. I don't know what to say. Just that I felt so different lately. The way he attend to me, the way he gave text to me omg! everything soo different now. I just don't know what I've done to him but surely, all the bad one are not came sincerely from my heart. I'm so sorry if I've made something bad, something that made you hurt so much or what what and what, I just wanna say I'm so sorry but I seriously I don't think so I made you hurt or else. Een, If I hurt your feeling, please on the spot inform to me so that I know whats my wrong whats my bad okay. Oh and yeah, never forgotten if you don't want to be my friend anymore, It's okay I understand. Start from now on, I'm not gonna leave any messages to you but please don't think nonsnse or else k. I'm here still remember you as my friend and my inbox still accept your messages. Anyway, I pray all the best for you and may Allah keep you safe. Amin. Just take care of yourself.

xoxo,
Emalina

No comments:

Post a Comment