Sunday, September 18, 2011

Please Be Strong, Sweetheart


To my dearest Cindy Utari bt Johan,
Please be strong b. I know you're deeply in love with him. But all you have to do know is, be strong. I know you're too weak to face the fact that you're no longer with him anymore.

I'm considering you as my sister. So dear, I'm always here for you to cry on. You always tell me that you feel weak inside. But I don't want you to feel that way. You're way too strong, I know. Don't cry. Pray what's the best for you in life k dear? Remember, I'm always here, being a shoulder for you to cry on. Don't be hesitate to cry with me. I love you!

If you guys are meant to be together, seriously he'll come back to you and he's yours to keep. Forever. Please, wait for the right time.

I'll always pray for you. Take a good care of yourself, alright x

No comments:

Post a Comment